Thursday, May 22, 2014

Licensed Adoptive Home in Michigan Needed



WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LICENSED MUSLIM HOME IN MICHIGAN FOR A 7 YEAR OLD BOY. THIS IS A PERMANENT ADOPTION PLACEMENT through child protective services.

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT lalbana@gmail.com ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, LICENSED, AND LIVE IN MICHIGAN. 

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING FOR WHY THE CHILD IS NEED OF A HOME. ALL ASPECTS OF THIS CASE ARE CONFIDENTIAL.


Also, if you would like to keep informed please fill out the following survey: 

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3WG8WWH

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I know that this site has not been updated in a long time but I wanted to leave my information in case you receive updates. My family is willing to adopt Muslim children of any country including siblings. We are involved with the local mosque and will preserve their religious and cultural beliefs. Please contact me at Dunnamac1@gmail.com if you have a need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I are interested in adopting a young Muslim child, we are willing to proceed as soon as possible. You can reach at lj2449@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete